Wednesday 19 August 2009

I'm sorry it's been so long!

Apologies for being gone for so long, last week was a busy one & this week I've not been feeling so great :( after a FAB day at Ripon Races I had not realised how much I had caught the sun as it was a nice day but rained and was overcast for a bit anyway I got sunburn to my chest & as I am so pale it has been giving me bother all week on my days off work! Anyway, I was feeling a lot better last night & I managed to make a card for this week Hero Arts Challenge. You can read the details HERE.

The title of this post is quite fitting also for the purpose of this card! It is for my best friend from school who lives way down south & whom I have not written to or seen for a LONG time. As this weeks challenge is to 'Mail it' I instantly thought of Angie & made this card.


I have been lacking in motivation also & I found inspiration from Tiffany's card HERE. Thanks Tiffany for giving me inspiration. I used one Hero Arts Clear Set on this card with a few embellishments & really kept it quite simple.

{Ingredients}
Card Stock: SU! Kiwi Kiss (Retired), Whisper White & PTI Raspberry Fizz
Ink: SU! Kiwi Kiss (Retired), Always Artichoke & PTI Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: Hero Arts Clear Design Share Laughter CL151
Accessories: Queen & Co. Brad, Hero Arts Neutral Flowers, PTI Raspberry Fizz Designer Paper, Foam Pads & Star Dust Stickles.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: