Tuesday 10 April 2012

A Blog Named Hero ...

Hey!

I thought I'd have found a bit more time at the weekend to get inky & make some cards to share for the blog here but I've been busy with preparations over HERE for the next release!

Anyway, I did find time to squeeze in a little Hero Arts stamped card for the current challenge over on the NEW blog A BLOG NAMED HERO. If you have followed my blog here for long you will know that I {LOVE} Hero Arts stamps!

I may not have been using them for a while & some NEW ones are in my stash un-inked I am sad to say but I HAD to join in on the challenge and show my HA stamps some LOVE!

The challenge was to use your favourite HA stamp now thats a tough one for me as I have SO many & love all of them! LOL! This is what I came up with ...




I have to say that this butterfly is one of my all time favourites and it has been used SO many times! The reason I love it so much is the hearts on it are lovely to colour and its such a bold butterfly! With added sparkle like I've done on this card really makes it 'pop' from the card. 

Here is a close up ...




I absolutely LOVE Hero Arts Prisma Glitter and use it on almost everything! The sentiment is from a set that has seen a lot of ink in the past too. The border stamp was one that had not seen ink but I love it & don't know why it hasn't! LOL!

Theres a few more hours to join in on the fun HERE so if you have time check it out! I hope to be back soon with more cards to share!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs

9 comments:

Chari Moss said...

OH my gosh! Love, love! This butterfly is fantastic!!!! And I love that you kept it on white so it could really stand out!

A Blog Named Hero said...

what a great card, this is 4really gorgeous! JUST the right amount of glitter without it being too over the top and the hwite background is perfect.

Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!

Good lucK!
Linda

A Blog Named Hero

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, this is gorgeous CAS card...a beautiful colorful butterfly taking center stage...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Karen M said...

I love your gorgoeus card, hugs x x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

This so classy and pretty.. lovely. I saw you on Outlawz and am now following you x

http://ellapu.blogspot.co.uk/

Shelly said...

I like how bold this card is ... pairing purple with black really makes the butterflies so grown up :)

Patrice said...

Love that heart butterfly, Bev!

Taheerah said...

This is stunning Beverley! All that glitter - what an amazing butterfly!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Beverly!!! Love those stamps and that butterfly is stunning!!!! I am your newest follower and I am coming from outlawz!!