Sunday 18 March 2012

Cute Bella

Happy Mothers Day!

Sadly my Mum died back in 2008 and I find Mothers Day along with many dates throughout the year hard as I miss her SO much. Anyway, even though she is no longer here physically I thought I'd make her a card she would have loved to of received on Mothers Day.

A while back I bought this cute Wild Rose Studio Bella stamp from The Paperlane & hadn't found time to ink & colour her in! So I found some time yesterday to make this card ...




Looks like I NEED a lot more practice with my Copic markers!! I kept the card really CAS as to not take the focus off the lovely image. 




Well, I'd best be getting ready as I am off out to take Karl's Mam out for lunch!! Hope you all have a lovely day & if you likey Bella why not pop down to The Paperlane to buy one! LOL! Caz has lots of other cute Bella stamps along with papers & other crafty goodies!! 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

textile artist said...

She would have been so proud of all you have achieved with your degree and business and I'm sure always was when you were a nurse Beverley.Somewhere I'm sure she still is....