Saturday 17 March 2012

a POP of colour

It's been a while since I found some 'Time' to post over here on this blog! I have been busy with things over HERE

Anyway, I found some inky time today to sit & play with some new goodies that have been waiting to inked up. With it being Mothers Day here in the UK tomorrow I thought I had better start by making a Mothers Day card for Karl's Mam. 

I decided to play along with the current challenge over on A Passion for Papertrey Ink which is to create a project with a 'pop' of colour amongst white & black. I knew exactly what I wanted to create so here it is!



I broke out my newly acquired PTI Anniversary set! That lil peony stamp is beautiful :) I used PTI Raspberry Fizz for the stamped solid flower, ribbon tab & button. I just love that colour 'popped' with black & white!




Well, I will actually be back tomorrow with another card to share that I have made today but it deserves it's own post! 

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just love that pop of colour! Really gorgeous and totally classy! X

Aimes said...

Now that's a gorgeous pop of colour, Bev! Karl's mum is in for a treat!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey too of course!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

kingstonmama said...

This is just gorgeous. Love that pop of color. A very striking card.