Well, a New Year & so I guess it's time to list those New Years Resolutions!! I wonder how many I will keep throughout the year!
1. My top priority is to loose weight! (isn't this one on every girls list?!)
2. Be more dedicated to my blog!
3. Enter more challenge's (within the card & scrap blogging world)
4. Try to use more of my stash before I buy more!!! (easier said than done!!)
5. Get my work published in a magazine
6. Be focused on my degree & improve my grades!
7. Spend more time with family & friends and cherish every moment
Thats about all I can think of right now but I won't bore you with more!!
Now to a card share... this is a card I made a while back I don't think I've ever shared it on my blog.
Card Stock: White & Black
Stamps: Fairy (Personal Impressions) HA Fantastic Flourishes
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: Wire Clip, Red Organza Ribbon, Glitter Glue
Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy the rest of your weekend.