Wednesday 8 April 2009

Hero Arts Beyond Paper Challenge

Wow! What a challenge! 

I haven't done a HA challenge for a while now and what a challenge to start again with! This really stretched my imagination!! I have a stash of alterable things in a box and was thinking in the shower last night what I could do. I like to make things cards etc that I can give as gifts and so I thought of my friend in Finland, Eine. She is really my mothers friend but since my mum died we have kept in contact and she kinda looks out for me. I usually send something for Easter and I know I'm cutting it fine but I have made her this frame to send today! I put a picture of Karl and I at our engagement party as she doesn't know we are engaged and it's for once a nice picture of us both!!


I used the decorative border from the clear design set Four Japanese Dolls. I've had this set for a while now and thought I'd break it out!! I just stamped it with a black ink and colored it with prisma color pencils. I added gems to some of the flowers and to the butterfly punch outs. 

Just a close up of each corner and butterflies. It also shows the gems I added to some of the flowers.


{Ingredients}
Stamps: HA Four Japanese Dolls CL297
Ink: Memories Black
Accessories: Frame (Ikea) Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart) HA Gems & Prisma Color Pencils

I like how it turned out and the colors are a lot brighter than I normally use, but hey it's to create and impact impression! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by. I may get another post in later as I'm planning on doing Dawn's Color Challenge.


No comments: