Thursday 10 February 2011

Colour Combo No.5

I'm back again to share my FINAL card for the colour challenge at Papertrey!


This time I used Dawn's colour combo! This is a similar card to one I made last year and I will add a link later tonight!


I used the Dotti Biscotti DP for the butterflies cut using my Butterfly Dream Die. I then added a Martha Stewart butterfly punched out of Pure Poppy CS.

I added some tiny gems to the butterflies and then adhered them to the card using foam pads!

Some twill at the top left of the panel in Pure poppy, Hawaiian Shores and Raspberry fizz adds that extra POP of colour to the neutral card base!

To balance the card I added a small 'hello' sentiment to the lower right hand corner using Real Red ink from SU!


Well thats me for now! I must get on with uni work now! As I said in my post below I will edit and tidy up these posts when I get home tonight!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: