Thursday 15 September 2011

More Inspiration

Hello All!

Happy Thursday! It's nearly the weekend - whoop! This week has flown by though.

I am back today to share another card for the A Passion for Papertrey current challenge. This time I was inspired by the one & only Nichole Heady. I have to say I wish I had her mojo sometimes! Hopefully the arrival of some NEW goodies & a shopping spree for some just released PTI Christmas goodies will get it going! Lol!

Anyway, I was inspired by this card that Nichole showed this week as a sneak peek. I loved the colour combination & layout.


I broke out my Four of A Kind stamp set from last years CHA. I stamped the leaves & stem with SU! Kiwi Kiss & the flowers with Versa Magic Aquatic Splash. I added Hero Arts Prisma Glitter to the flowers using a 2 way glue pen.


The sentiment is from Communique Curves, I wish I had stamped it a little lower as it is not quite perfect! I like the overall design though & will have a go at some alternative colour combinations.


I have caught up on a few tasks today, so I might just squeeze in card before I cycle to meet my funny on his way home from work as the sun is out & I don't think it'll be tomorrow! 


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Aimes said...

A super pretty card! Love the sprinkles of glitter adding that special finishing touch! :)
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Shelly said...

The colours work so well together :o) and it is such a pretty card.

Shelly X