Wednesday 12 October 2011

Going Dotty!

Today I feel as if I am going dotty! It's half way through the working week & I am wishing Friday would hurry up! 

It's not that I am having a bad week, I just want it to be the weekend so I can spend time with my hunny & more importantly get on with some DIY in the studio! It's coming along nicely, we got some of the plasterboard on the ceiling last night with the help of his Dad. This weekend should see the plasterboard stage complete ready for plastering! 

Anyhow, enough of that & onto today's card. As I am anxiously awaiting NEW supplies I decided to use some old favourites of mine.


Holiday Tags 2009 & Polka Dot Basics. I kept the LO simple as I want to give myself some easily mass produceable options for when I am running out of time for my Christmas cards! Well, we only have 75 days!


Above is a close up, I apologise for the slight fuzziness of the photo, it's gloomy & rainy here today which is why I have been cozy creating this afternoon! I already have an item for my Christmas list & that is a photo tent!

I am entering this card into the current challenge over on A Passion for Papertrey, go on check it out! It's time for me to get cooking the tea so I will be back tomorrow with another card.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Aimes said...

What a beautiful card and colour combo! Well you're certainly making use of your current stash whilst waiting for the new goodies :)
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Cindy :) said...

very nice