Wednesday 1 February 2012

The Butterfly Effect

Belated Happy New Year Everyone!

I'm sorry I have been MIA for so long, things have been crazy busy around these parts, but more of that a bit later!! All I'll say for now is watch this space!!

Anyway, I'm here today to share a card for the first Paperlane Challenge of 2012. The challenge is to be inspired by a book.

I'm not a big reader of books though I go through spurts of reading! I was inspired more by the title of the book 'The Butterfly Effect' rather than the content of the book.


If people are like me, when I receive a handmade card it makes me happy so it has a positive effect on me. So there you have it, I was inspired by a book title! That still counts right?! 


For the card I used some lovely Kaiser Kraft papers, Sizzix Circle Dies, Hero Arts Butterfly Stamp & used Copics to colour it. If you want the full list of supplies just ask!

Be sure to pop on over to The Paperlane Challenge blog to join in on the fun! 

I'll be back later this week for a BIG announcement! Exciting times!!
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: