Friday 5 September 2008

HA Weekley Challenge 'Holiday'


















As promised a couple of my submissions to this weeks 'holiday'challenge. I have a bit of time tonight so I may get a couple more done that I have planned out! 

This first one was inspired by a tutorial that Beate wrote for SCS you can view it HERE.

{Ingredients}
Card: Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Read, Dashing DP (All SU!)
Ink: Versamark, Memories Black
Stamps: HA CD Fantastic Flourishes, HA Merry Christmas, SU! Occasional Greetings
Accessories: Snowflake Punch, Cricut Accent Essentials, HA Gems, SU! Whisper White & Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Crystal Embossing Powder.

I really like this card layout and I would like to make another one for this challenge if I have time. If not I will be making these for Christmas.



This card is made using a simple layout I saw on SCS. I find SCS very helpful and inspiring.



This picture is of the hand stamped backing paper I used for the 'HAPPY'. It was quite tedious coloring in all the holly leaves but I like how it turned out and I would do it again. I did it because I don't have any HA Christmas design block stamps yet!!!

{Ingredients}
Card: Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red (All SU!)
Ink: Memories Black, Versamark
Stamps: HA CD Holiday Tags, HA Wavy Holly, HA Merry Christmas
Accessories: SU! Real Red Ribbon, SU! Pricking Mat & Tools, Cricut George & Basic Shapes

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: