Sunday 31 January 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #54

What a sweet Sunday!

Today I decided to chill and spend some time in the studio making cards! That always makes a Sunday the best along with dinner with Karl's family and movies tonight!

As it's Sunday I thought I start my card making with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! You can see what Karen & her design team have created HERE.

For some reason I didn't want to make a square card so I made the sketch fit a normal sized card! I think it still works!

The card is really simple and the only stamping is the sentiment! That is quite strange for me not to do so little stamping!

A lovely Prima flower with an Aqua mist vintage button and a few gems finish the card off just nicely! A nice clean & simple card that I kinda like!

{Ingredients}
CS: PTI Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Raspberry Fizz, SU! Whisper White
Ink: PTI Ocean Tides
Stamps: Hero Arts Small Greetings LL662
Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Prima Flower, PTI Aqua Mist Vintage Button, Linen Thread, Foam Pads, Clear Gems, Scallop Circle 2" Punch, SU! 1 3/4" Circle Punch.

I'm glad you found time to stop by today! I hope you like what I have created and find some inspiration to create today! I am off to get ready for Sunday Dinner - YUM! Have a HAPPY day!

3 comments:

Beverly G said...

Hello Beverley from Beverly, I have found myself making more simple cards lately, love the crisp clean look.

Lea L. said...

So soft and pretty! It is almost delicate, and I love that! The colors are wonderful! Great job with the sweet Sunday sketch!

♥Lea

Pajalu said...

Beverly your card is so pretty :). I love the simple clean lines on this wonderful card. I wish I could do cards like this ;) xoxoxoxo