Monday 19 April 2010

Let Your Dreams Take Flight!

Hello!

Last night I had a little crafty time and so created a card! I'd already decided I wanted to use some supplies I hadn't yet used! One of them was the Butterfly Punch from SU! so I thought it wise to use the Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set too!

This is a colour combo that when I first saw it I fell in love with! I decided I wanted to use something other than Kraft! So out came the Lemon, Grey & White!

This is a super simple card and didn't take long at all! I really enjoy making these types of card!
The butterfly trail is a Hero Arts stamp and the sentiment is a PTI stamp!

Only a quick post today as I really have to crack on with my dissertation! I only have a 1000 words left to do and want to get them done today so I can spend the next 2 days getting it proof read and putting images in! Hand in isn't until Monday 26th but I am at work that day so need to hand it in on Friday!

Have a good Monday & thanks for stopping by!
{Supplies}
Card Stock: PTI Lemon Tart, SU! Whisper White & Basic Grey
Ink: SU! Going Grey, PTI Snow White & Lemon Tart
Stamps: SU! Flight of the Butterfly, PTI Butterfly Dreams, HA Designer Butterflies JS178
Accessories: Kaiser Pearls, SU! Butterfly Punch, Foam Pads

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bev - this is so pretty - again! I love the way you place everything - your layouts are lovely :-) Kxx

Aimes said...

*sigh* I just love butterflies and these are of no exception!
Loving your colour combo - great minds must think alike because I think we must have been working with these colours at the same time LOL!!!
Hope you got your last 1000 words done! Just think of that feeling when you hand it in ;D
x

Kate Lewis said...

I ADORE this colour scheme Bev, one of my faves and your butterflies are so pretty, lovely card! Good luck with your dissertation! Kate x