Saturday 7 June 2008

A Few of my HA weekly challenge submissions

Hi Friends, today I thought I would share a few of my submission to the other weekly HA challenges I have participated in. The first challenge I took part in was a 'pink' challenge. The card below was one I had previously made prior to the challenge. It is a special card to me as it is one that I made with mum the last time we were together stamping. I also have to add that it came 3rd in the challenge and I received a $10 gift voucher that I have still yet to spend!! 

{A Warm Hello Ingredients}
Paper: White CS, Pink Bazzil Card 2 shades
Stamps: HA A warm hello C4496, HA Dandelion G4917
Ink: ColorBox Chalk Pink
Accessories: Pink satin Ribon

The next weekly challenge I entered was the 'background' challenge. This is my fav card that I submitted this week and I've actually got it for sale in my Etsy shop!

{Friends Forever Ingredients}
Paper: White cs, turquoise cs
Stamps: HA Florentine Scroll S1838, HA Elegant Flower G4916, HA Heartfelt Messages CL150
Ink: Versamark, Colorbox chalks, Memories Black
Accessories: Clear Embossing powder, Gems

The card below was for the HA 'flowers' weekly challenge. I don't usually work with such bright colours but I gave it ago and I think it turned out well. I used the same technique as the previous card, resist embossing, but for this card I used gloss cs instead of matt cs.

{Thanks Ingredients}
Paper: Gloss white cs, white cs, bazzil orange cs
Stamps: HA Frames & Messages CL130, HA Designblock Stencil S5032, HA Fashion Flowers LL976
Inks: Colorbox chalks, StazOn Black
Accessories: Fancy ribbon, button

The next card was for last weeks HA 'circle' challenge. This card is also for sale in my Esty shop! I had a go at the 'swing' cards and really enjoyed making it.

 
{'Swing' Card Ingredients}
Paper: White cs, bright pink cs, Brazzil Black cs
Stamps: HA Designblock birthday S5027, HA Hello birdie CL177, HA Happy everything greetings LL165
Ink: Memories Black
Accessories: Doodlebug crushed velvet brads, Cricut accent essentials to cut flower shapes

Now I am up to this weeks challenge 'gift' and I still haven't got round to making another entry for this weeks challenge. Hopefully I will find some stamping time later :) 
In the next few days I hope to post some of my degree design work from level one. 

Beverley

No comments: