Monday 30 June 2008

Link to some FAB blogs I found today

I thought I'd share a couple of cool blogs to checkout :) The first one is for all those who love the cute stamps that Penny Black make. Go HERE to find out all about it. They set a challenge every Saturday in which to use Penny Black stamps. 

The second blog I found whilst looking at blogs on the Penny Black blog and finding more blogs and blogs and blogs ......... I think you all get the idea! Not only does Michelle have some cool ideas but is giving away some FAB blog candy! Just go HERE to find out more.

If I get time today I will post a card or two. I've had a busy day taking the poor Mysterio to the vets. The silly boy stayed out all night and got into a fight and is feeling more than sorry for himself! The vet gave him a painkiller and antibiotic and I have to take him back tomorrow so the vet can have a better look at him under sedation. He was in too much pain today. 

Catch Ya Later!

1 comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Hello Beverly!
I hope Mysterio gets a good bill of health.. Our male cats usually end up with a nasty abscess when they are out fighting.. they are outdoor boys...