Saturday 28 June 2008

HA Weekley Challenge 'inchies'

I know I've been a slack blogger recently but I really don't know where the days go! I did have the dreaded dentist this week and cos I'm really phobic of the dentist I have to be sedated - Haha! I lost a day and a half with that I think! LOL! Anyhow I did get around to doing the HA challenge.

For this weeks HA challenge Shari introduced everyone to the world of 'inchies'! The idea was to use a 1" square of card stock and put your design onto that 1" square. This week an order of HA stamps came through the post - finally! I've been waiting for these for ages :) 

I was going to put the four 'inchies' of this card in a block, but I wanted a different contemporary look which I feel I achieved with this card.



{Ingredients}
Card: Fushia & Black CS, Light GoldStardust CS
Ink: Memories Black
Stamps: HA CD Thoughtful Messages
Accessories: Gold & Black 3mm Satin ribbon, Flower Gem, Foam Pads 

For my second attempt at this challenge I used a design block stamp and cut the image into 'inchies' and mounted them with coloured card. I also incorporated the 'spotlighting' technique shown in a previous challenge week. 

{Ingredients}
Card: White, Rose Tint, Pink Sorbet & Milk Chocolate CS
Ink: Impress Chocolate, Colorbox Chalks Pink
Stamps: HA Design Block Butterfly
Accessories: Gold Pearls, Stickles Glitter Glue, Foam Pads, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon & Pink Satin Ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to checkout my blog next week for something exciting!!! 

No comments: