Hiya Everyone, I am back from my lovely holiday to Orlando! It passed so quick and I've been so busy since I got back, working & college and not much time so make cards & use my lovely goodies I bought back with me :(
Well, I have had a day off work today and I found a little time to make a couple of cards for this weeks HA Challenge. You can see what it's all about HERE.
Whilst I was away I have been tagged by two lovely people who both have FAB blogs. ARLENE & JENN. I have to say I am very honored to have been tagged. Now, on to the rules of being tagged: I'm supposed to post 6 random things about myself, list the "rules", and tag 6 new people. It's kind of a fun "getting to know you" kind of game! So 6 random things about me.........
- I am currently doing a BA (Hons) in Textiles & Surface Design at Cleveland College of Art & Design in Hartlepool, North East England. I am doing this as I would like to be a freelance designer or designer maker.
- I am a qualified Nurse of 8 years and I work part-time whilst undergoing my degree.
- I love Cats and have two, Mysterio & Spike.
- I LOVE watching TV series like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, Prison Break, Lost, Ugly Betty are to name but a few!
- I'd be lost without my iPhone, they are the best things ever created!
- I'm so glad my mum introduced me into the world of crafts & card making I'd be lost without it but I might be slightly richer!!!
- link to the person who tagged you
- list 6 random things about yourself
- tag 6 new people
- let each tagged person know they've been tagged by posting a comment on their blog
- link to the 6 people you've tagged
- and let the person who tagged you know that you posted