Tuesday 30 December 2008

Where Have I Been For So Long....?

I have been a terrible blogger for such a long time.  I have no excuses apart from poor time management!! I really must make more of an effort! Anyway enough babble for now and to something more creative! Over the past week or so I have found time to participate in a few challenges and finished a few projects apart from Christmas cards, mainly Hero Arts but I do LOVE their challenges!

Last Week the challenges were sketch challenges and my favorite sketch was Friday's and this is what I produced.



{Ingredients}
Card Staock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Baja Breeze (All SU!)
DP: Basic Grey Offbeat
Stamps: HA Heart Winged Butterfly, HA Balck & White Flowers
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: SU! Grosgrain Ribbon Chocolate Chip & Whisper White. Making Memories Mini Shimmer Alphabet

I just loved the Basic Grey paper that I bought and I have created another project which I hope to show a bit later. You can check my other HA Sketch Challenge entries on my Flickr Site HERE. Be sure to pop back later for some more card goodness!







No comments: