Wednesday 31 December 2008

Hero Arts Weekly Challenge 'Thanks'

Good Day! Today I have a card I made yesterday for this weeks HA Challenge. One of the slants on the challenge was to incorporate a Christmas image. This I found hard as when I make 'Thanks' cards I don't tend to make them Christmasy even if I'm thanking for a Christmas gift. 

Anywho! I found it a challenge but I am pleased how it turned out. 

That debut butterfly is getting some serious inking at the mo! I LOVE it, it's so simple to use and seems to look great on every card!




{Ingredients}
Card Stock:  Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White (All SU!)
Stamps: HA Design Block Stunning Snowflakes S509, HA Heart Winged Butterfly F5158, Sparkle Clear Warm Wishes CL243 and Thoughtful Messages CL184.
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink Ice Blue, Lavender & Pale Lavender
Accessories: SU! Whisper White & Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, Gems & Glitter Glue

I might get back later for another share. Hope you all have a good New Years Eve! 

No comments: