Tuesday 30 December 2008

My Engagement Ring!

As I said I would here are some pictures of my engagement ring!  About 3 weeks before Christmas we had discussed the issue of getting engaged and Karl said well... I can't propose without a ring so this is what I went out and chose. I just had no clue as to when he had bought it or when he would propose! 

On Christmas morning we opened our gifts and I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen and maybe he would wait till the New Year.... just as i got up to answer a text message he handed me my Christmas Card and as I opened it it said inside... Will You Marry Me?! and so he got down on one knee and proposed like a true gentleman. I have never been so happy and of course I said YES!!







Thanks for stopping by today and I will have a card share tomorrow. I've been working on another submission to the HA Challenge this week. There is just not enough daylight at the mo to get good pics. 

Have a nice evening!



5 comments:

Deborah said...

Congratulations~!!

Anne said...

Congratulations! Wishing you many years of happily wedded bliss! :-)

Julie said...

grats. Wishing you both well. Love the cards you hav posted too.

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Congrats! Your ring is gorgeous ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! Your posted ring looking fabulously i really like it...
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic card printing