Tuesday 26 May 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Inspiration Challenge No.7

Today I had a spare hour to make a card for the Raspberry Suite Color Inspiration No.7. I loved making the damask background paper I had used in some earlier cards HERE, so I had to make some more for this challenge card! This time I created in on spring moss card stock and I used certainly celery ink. I then matted it onto ripe avocado CS and then onto raspberry fizz base card. 



I used my Cuttlebug Butterfly die and my swiss dots folder, if you look closely you can see that the butterfly has damasks on it too!


{Ingredients}
Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss (PTI)
Ink: Raspberry Fizz (PTI) and Certainly Celery (SU!)
Stamps: Damask Designs (PTI)
Accessories: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon in Always Artichoke & Certainly Celery (SU!) Gems (Papermania) 

I know that Dawn said we could use white if we wanted too but I thought I'd try my best not to use it and I succeeded - YAY! Well I hope to have another post later or tomorrow. I'm off for a little bike ride now to meet Karl on his cycle home from work! It's lovely and sunny with a breeze here in the North East of the UK - just right for a bike ride! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: