Tuesday 9 February 2010

Love is in the air

Happy Tuesday!

Love is in the air as we move another day closer to Valentines day! Last night I made a super simple and quick Valentines card for Karl as he doesn't do fussy cards! It just happens that the new A Passion for Papertrey challenge is Be my Valentine!

In my last PTI order I got the Tiny Treats Valentine set and the Background Basics Hearts. I really wanted to use both sets and had a lil think and sketched out a few ideas and this is what I came up with! I am really pleased with the super clean and simple design!


I thought it quite fitting to use the plane image as Karl requested 'UP' on Bluray for Valentines day!

{Ingredients}
CS: PTI Kraft & Pure Poppy. SU! Very Vanilla
Ink: PTI Vintage Cream. Memento Black
Stamps: PTI Tiny Treats Valentine & Background Basics Hearts
Accessories: Heart Button, Linen Thread, Foam Pads and Red Spica Pen

Today I squeezed in a couple of cards using the challenge colours on Nichole Heady's Blog for the PTI Anniversary. I will share them later tonight!

5 comments:

Aimes said...

OMG this is so sweet!!! I love your CAS design with the rounded corners - it's perfect! Isn't this set so much fun to play with?! My guy is gonna get a lot of little love notes throughout the year to get my dollars worth on this set LOL!
Thanks so much for joining in our challenge!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Pajalu said...

Wow what a great Valentines card for a guy. Your "better half" is going to think this card is the best I bet. Good luck with the challenge

Gabi MeWi said...

Maybe simple, but simply beautiful!
Your husband will love it.

Antje said...

Love the CAS Design and the colours you chose... and isn't this Set just gorgeous - I was just also playing with it ;)

sugacatz said...

Such a cute card. Love the kraft - my favourite PTI cardstock. Lesley