Tuesday 9 February 2010

Papertrey Ink Designer's Colour Challenge using Lisa's Colours!

Welcome Back!

This is the other card I made today and I decided to Lisa Johnson's Colour Combo! Wow this was different, but I really like the results!

I have had this LO sketched out for a while and thought it would be a great one to use for this colour combo! I reached for my Turning a New Leaf set and the largest leaf image to create the background on the Spring Moss layer.

I then reached for my In Bloom set and the largest bloom and simply stamped in black and cut out and layered! I did however add some BLING to the flower layers for that added sparkle!

I think I really like this and I'm going to send it to my friend who needs HUGS as she recovers from breast cancer.
{Ingredients}
CS: PTI Kraft & Spring Moss. SU! Very Vanilla
Ink: Memento Black. PTI Vintage Cream
Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Basics, In Bloom, Turning a New Leaf & Friends 'Til The End
Accessories: Friskars Apron Lace Punch, Foam Pads, SU! Black Grosgrain Ribbon & Stickles Star Dust

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have a few more cards to share tomorrow! Lots of degree work to be done tomorrow and getting my hair cut as it is in desperate need!

4 comments:

Sara Mac said...

Wow what a gorgeous card! I really love everything about it.

Pam W. said...

So pretty! Great job with the color challenge.

Chris Simon said...

Fantastic card! I especially love the glittered flower.

Pajalu said...

This is such a lovely card Beverly :) I like what you came up with.