Thursday 16 September 2010

Christmas Mouse

Happy Thursday!

Well, I've been getting into the Christmas spirit this week and started to make some CAS Christmas cards that are quick and easy to produce! I have also been very OCD by cataloguing all my rubber stamps! I'm about a 1/4 of the way through! Whilst in my tidying and organising mood I decided to ink up some old favourite Penny Black stamps.

I just love this cute mouse stamp and it fits perfectly in the Mat Stack 4 die from PTI which just happened to arrive this week along with some other goodies :)

I coloured the mouse using Copic markers and added Stickles to his hat. The background on the card is Hero Arts Stunning Snowflakes which I stamped in Aqua and added Prisma Glitter with a 2way glue pen. The sentiment is PTI from the Holiday Tags 2009 Collection.

Thanks for stopping by today!
{Supplies}
Card Stock: Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist, Stampin' Up! Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, ColorBox Pigment Aqua
Stamps: Penny Black, Hero Arts & Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy Twill. Hero Arts Prisma Glitter, Stickles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
exactly the same in the past? Keep up the great work!