Friday 17 September 2010

Merry & Bright Magnolia!

Hey All!

Happy Friday! I thought I'd share a card I made last night. I decided to ink up one of my many new Magnolia stamps! It was really relaxing last night to colour her in with my Copic markers. I used the gold Spica pen to colour the bow and tassels and also the middles of the poinsettias. I added some stickles for the coat fur to add a little more sparkle!

I used Kaiser Craft designer papers from the Dear Santa and Belle collections along with some PTI card stock. I then added some Viva Decor to the circle strip down the left hand side and also round the scallop sentiment. So fun and easy to do!

A slightly more layerlicious card but nowhere near as layerlicious as my friend Kerry gets! Lol! Any how I must be cracking on I've got this & that to do before my hunny is home from work!

Thanks for stopping by!
{Supplies}
Card Stock: PTI Kraft & Scarlet Jewel
Ink: Memento Black
Stamps: Magnolia Silent Night Tilda. PTI Holiday Button Bits
Accessories: Kaiser Craft DP Belle & Dear Santa. Kaiser Craft Pearls. Viva Decor Ice White. SU! Scallop & Oval Paper Punch. PTI Scarlet Jewel Twill.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a layerlicious lovely! Lol! This is so pretty - think this style suits you too! Kxx

Claire said...

Lovely card Bev, I think you've been Kerry'd!!