Saturday 4 September 2010

Embellishments!

Hey All!

Happy Saturday! It's been a quiet one here today in the North East. The weather has been lovely today which is a bonus and I just hope it continues like this for the next few weeks!

Today I thought I would share a card I made at the beginning of the week when my new PTI goodies arrived! This card is totally inspired by Maile Belles. Maile is such a talented stamper and I love her CAS style. The colour combo she used on THIS card was my starting point.

I had to break out the New Embellishments set from PTI, I couldn't wait to ink it up and use the coordinating dies! The colours are some I would have never of thought to put together but they are so fresh and zingy and fun!

Thats about all I have to share today as I have had a lazy day with my man watching films and just lazing around! I found a lil time to craft so I will share them another day! Tomorrow we are headed North West to see my Uncle over in Cumbria.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend & thanks for stopping by!
{Supplies}
CS: PTI Hibiscus Burst & Orange Zest. SU! Whisper White
Stamps: PTI Embellishments & Friends Til The End
Ink: SU! Rose Red & Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: PTI True Black Satin Ribbon, Black Gems from Stash and Hero Arts Prisma Glitter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What lovely hot colours Bev! Really zingy! (Love that word!!) Kxx

Aimes said...

I didn't think I wanted this set but you're not helping me with this super sweet card!
Love the colours, the last of the summer around here methinks!
Hugs,
Aimes
x