Saturday 23 July 2011

PTI Stamp-a-faire Challenge 1


So today is the Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-faire, I wan't lucky enough this year to go to the USA for a holiday & go to Stamp-a-faire like I did to CHA last year :( 

Still Nichole & the team have included those who couldn't go by hosting lots of fun on her blog and challenges to win the Stamp-a-faire stamp set which I would love to win to give to my friend :) 

The first challenge is to create patterned strips created with your favourite design elements.


I decided to break out Button Boutique for the second time. This time I decided to use the cute button stamps to create a background pattern. I also used the zig zag stamp on the left hand panel.



I added the wonderful friend sentiment from the Anniversary Round Round Set. I am super pleased how this card turned out. Looking forward to having a go at the next challenge too. 

I off for a lil bike ride first though on my brand new bike :) my present for getting a FIRST in my degree from my hunny :)

Be sure to check out the fun over on Nicholes Blog HERE. 

Thanks for Stopping By!


4 comments:

textile artist said...

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN !!! (other ones over on my blog!! So deserved. Glad you have someone to spoil you after all your hard work....enjoy all those healthy fun bike rides :-)

Unknown said...

Fantastic idea to make your own background papers...this card is lovely. :)

Kara said...

love this...you have created so many wonderful patterns!!

Unknown said...

Oh! I love this set so much! You have given a girl who loves her DP something to think about!! Kx