Saturday 23 July 2011

PTI Stamp-a-faire Challenge 3

HEY! 

I'm back with Challenge Card no.3! My blog here hasn't seen this much action since February! LOL! 

So this challenge was to use the concept Heather Nichols had used which is incorporating a window and tying ribbon from the edge of the card to the side of the window.


As I already had some Soft Stone CS on my desk I decided to used that as my base card colour again! This time I stamped the Raspberry Fizz Mat Stack 3 Frame onto the layered mat & used the circle die from the limitless layers collection to cut out the window.


I used the leaf image from the Anniversary Round Round set & also the Thank you sentiment. I stamped the image with SU! Kiwi Kiss & added some stickles to the centre of the circles. The ribbon is Summer Sunrise Twill & the button is also Summer Sunrise.

A simple little cheery kind of card! I'm off to have my tea now, but I'm sure I'll be back soon with some more challenge cards! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

textile artist said...

Wow Beverley you are inspired...and inspiring....today!!!:-)
That bike ride has obviously exercised your mind as well as your body!!!!!
Keep up the great work :-)

Marge said...

Thanks so much for your visit/comment on my blog, Beverley! Your card is really sweet -- your color palette here truly does make a "cheery little card" -- LOVE it!!!

Kara said...

clever window!! love this!

Krista said...

Love this!! nice twist on Heather's original design!

Unknown said...

so cute, I love it!

Nora Noll said...

STUNNING!!! I love the colors you used for this!!!