Saturday 23 July 2011

PTI Stamp-a-faire Challenge 4

I'm really enjoying some down time in my studio, away from designing & applying for jobs etc.! Playing is SO much fun! I'm glad that Karl has been occupied with his Xbox & now the boxing so I can quietly play!

Anyway, here is the card I made for Challenge no.4 This was a colour challenge using Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores & Enchanted Evening.


I used a CPS sketch for this card & kept it really simple! The bitty dot paper is Simply Chartreuse whilst the stem & leaves of the flower are stamped in Ripe Avocado. I didn't have a Enchanted Evening button small enough to fit inside the felt flower which is cut using the Flower Fusion 1 die. So I stamped the sentiment in Enchanted Evening & used some embroidery floss too add that colour element.


I made 2 cards in succession so I'll be blogging the next one straight away! I'm getting a little tired now after a lovely day so I'm not sure how many more I will manage to squeeze in! 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: