Sunday 28 June 2009

Hero Arts Complementary Challenge

This weeks challenge over at Hero Arts Blog was to use one of the complementary color combos. I decided to have a go at the purple and yellow. In the past I have always loved using purple but recently I haven't and I rarely use yellow so I thought it would be a great challenge for me which is was!


For this card I used HA design block stencil and I clear embossed it onto my background. I then created some die cut flowers which were inspired by Dawn McVey HERE. I didn't have any purple grosgrain ribbon so colored some white with my SU! markers.

Below is a close up of the flowers which have HA Manuscript stamped on the purple layers using clear ink.

{Ingredients}
Card Stock: PTI Lemon Tart & Plum Pudding
Stamps: HA Design Block Stencil S5032, HA Written Thank You! C3016, HA Manuscript Background H2141
Ink: SU! Perfect Plum, Clear Pigment All Night Media
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, SU! Stampin' Write Markers, SU! Vintage Buttons, Bazzil Buttons.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: