Monday 29 June 2009

Sending Happy Thoughts

Hello! Well a few days off work means a few days to be able to stamp and enjoy myself!! So today I got into the groove! Below is one of the cards I made today. It uses a Making Memories {note}worthy page and I have been wanting to use one of the pages ever since I saw Kelly Rasmussen's card.

The vine is already printed on the page and I thought it looked a little Japanese so I used one of my four dolls from Hero Arts. I have not used these stamps as much as I would like to! The sentiment sentiment comes from the sending happy thoughts clear design set, yet another set I haven't used much!!


Just a little close up below of the main image.

{Ingredients}
Card Stock: Lilac card & textured paper (PaperMillShop)
Ink: Orchid Opulence SU!
Stamps: HA Four Dolls CL297, HA Sending Happy Thoughts CL305
Accessories: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly, Gems (PaperMania), Queen & Co Brad, Got Flowers, MM {note}worthy.

Well, I have managed to make a total of 3 cards today as well as a bit of housework and gardening while the sun was shining! I will share the other cards I made later this week. I hope to make some cards / projects for this weeks Hero Arts Challenge which is photos. I am waiting for some more printer inks so as soon as they arrive I have some ideas I will be ready to create!!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Kelly Rasmussen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Rasmussen said...

gorgeous card...all those shades of purple are so pretty! so glad you were able to get some inspiration from one of my cards. :)

Arlene said...

I love the colors in this card - dramatic and great design too.

Anne said...

Hi, Beverley! I love how your card turned out! It was a flash of genius to use the Noteworthy piece with the flowers along with the doll stamp. Just gorgeous! Love the colors you used! :-)