Thursday 11 June 2009

Hero Arts Diecuts Challenge Card 2

I'm back with another entry for this weeks HA Challenge of using die cuts. I had a little time last night before going to bed whilst the football was on! As I said before I am just loving this shape that is very popular at the mo and I created the layers using my Cricut.

The Chocolate frame is mounted on foam pads for dimension and I created a folded effect with the ribbon another popular element I have noticed and admire! Loving the HA Heart winged butterfly still aswell, it never seems to leave my desk LOL! Below is a side veiw and just shows off the ribbon and butterflies.

{Ingredients}
Card Stock: PTI Raspberyy Fizz & Dark Chocolate, Cream (Unknown)
Stamps: PTI Polka Dot basics, Tea for Two & HA Heart Winged Butterfly
Ink: SU! Choc Chip
Accessories: PTI Swiss Dots Raspberry Fizz Satin Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Queen & Co. Brads, Copic Markers, Foam Pads, Cricut & Accent Essentials Cartridge

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Beverley! This is stunning! I like the chocolate and red together. The ribbon is done beautifully! :-)