Tuesday 9 June 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 21

I have known about Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges for a while now but I just never get the chance to complete one and upload my card etc. in time! But today I had the time and wanted to play with my new PTI goodies and so I used Karen's Sketch below to get the inspiration flowing today!! 

This is the sketch Karen gave us this week. 



Below is the card I created using the Beautiful Blooms and Tea for Two set from PTI :) A very simple card really but I enjoyed making it. 
 


Below is just a close up of the detail and it is mounted using foam dots.


{Ingredients}
Card Stock: PTI Dark Choc & Aqua Mist, White
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet & SU! Choc Chip
Stamps: PTI Beautiful Blooms & Tea for Two
Accessories: Foam Pads

Thanks for stopping today for my second post!!  

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

Ok, I absolutely LOVE this color combo and all the chocolate squares are devine against the blue background. Love that little teapot too!