Tuesday 9 June 2009

Playing With My PTI Goodies!

Today I received my PTI order :) I LOVE new things especially crafting goodies! So I just had to play whilst I'm not at work! The weather is rainy today and pretty chilly so my gardening plans are on hold! Any way back on track and to my PTI order. I ordered 3 stamp sets this time round, beautiful blooms, tea for two and fantastic flourishes. I expanded my color choice of ribbon adding aqua mist and berry sorbet and ink berry sorbet and also got some berry sorbet vintage buttons! Oh and some bitty dot paper!! 

The card below doesn't use any of my new stamp sets, haha! It does use the new color ribbon, buttons and paper! 



I really love how people have been creating a pleated effect to their ribbon, so I had to give it a try! It looks okay but needs perfecting a bit - lol! Below shows a close up of the detail and on the aqua mist flowers is the damask design pattern with some added sparkle! 

 
{Ingredients}
Card Stock: White, PTI Berry Sorbet & Aqua Mist
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Versamark 
Stamps: PTI Damask Designs, HA Script Happy Birthday C3956
Accessories: Cuttlebug Flower Dies, PTI Swiss Dots Berry Sorbet Satin Ribbon, PTI Vintage Buttons Berry Sorbet, SU! Stampin' Glitter & Stamp 'n' Heat. 

Thanks for hopping by! Three posts in one day - WOW! It'll be a challenge for me to beat this one!

No comments: