Wednesday 26 August 2009

Hero Art Color It Challenge!

Happy Wednesday! Today I am at work so I prescheduled this post I do hope it works!! This weeks challenge over at Hero Arts is to 'Color It'! I LOVE to colour and so I was excited to see this weeks challenge! Then it stumped me! I couldn't think of a Hero Arts stamp to colour in!! I went through my stash and found my favorite stamp from the Fashion Flowers collection 'Hibiscus Style'. For a very long time I have been inspired by this card of Nancy's and so I thought I would use the inspiration to make my card.


I created a mask of the stamped flower to be able to layer the flowers on the card stock. I used my Copic markers to colour the flowers in and also my other HA favorite the Heart Winged Butterfly! I added some Star Dust Stickles to the butterfly for some sparkle!

I really LOVE how bright and cheery the colours are against the black and white of the card :)

{Ingredients}
Card Stock: PTI Smokey Shadow, SU! Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Stamps Hero Arts Hibiscus Style E3273, Heart Winged Butterfly F5158, Freinds Always C3890
Accessories: Masking Paper, Star Dust Stickles, SU! Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Copic Markers

Hope to have another card to share on Thursday I really want to try out the colouring on Kraft Card as Jennifer has done in her video on Tuesday HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: