Thursday 20 August 2009

My Studio!

Last night at card club my friend Kerry set a challenge to have pictures of our studios uploaded to our blog by Saturday afternoon! As it was raining this afternoon I got on a tidy spree and cleaned my studio! So while it was still tidy I took some pictures!

This first picture is taken from the hallway as you enter my working space. The shelf has a few nic naks & such. The pin board has a selection of diecuts & embellishments & really needs sorting but I will save that for another day! On top of the bookcase is my Cricut & Big Shot. The shelves are full of crafting & design books. The paper storage has non-branded card stock in various colours.

The next picture is of my desk & laptop & monitor set up. I can duel screen so I can watch TV as well as surf the internet. I also have a view from my window of the road & my back garden. There is always something interesting going on! Under my desk is boxes of scraps, patterned paper scraps, box of embellishments, box of wool & box of material!

This photo is of ikea boxes filled with various crafts and essential things!! The 12x12 boxes have card stock & designer papers & next to them are designer paper pads like Basic Grey, PTI & Amy Butler. The jars are full of ribbon & lace there are flowers & a box of Gems on the top shelf too. The next shelf houses my Cuttlebug & Bind-it-all with my SU! Hodgepog, Flowers & Marker Sets. Just out of shot on the same shelf are Got Flower Jars.

I then have card Stock in magazine holders SU! sorted by color family & PTI. On the shelf below are non-branded color card stock that would not fit in my other non-branded card stock storage! The boxes below store PTI Ribbon & buttons, SU! Ribbon, Satin Ribbon & Various Ribbon! I like ribbon!


The tall unit houses different things in each draw from to[p to bottom : ink pads various, chalk ink pads, essentials like double sided & foam pads, Die cuts such as Spellbinders & Cuttlebug, glues & liquid adhesives and lastly glitter & glitter glues! On top are my SU! Ink pads arranged by color family!

The shelves on the wall hold compartment boxes holding all kinds of embellishments like: buttons, brads, eyelets, charms etc. Hidden away are my college folders & A2 light box which is the best thing I purchased for my degree! In the stool is material on top is a document box holding assorted papers, acetate, shrinkles, poly bags etc.


This is my stamp shelves! To the right side is the sofa bed with an array of my FAVE soft toys! At the top of the shelves are the stamps I don't use as much they are stored in A4 clear boxes & need labeling! They are sorted by Manufacturer if I have a lot of one otherwise theme such as flowers, Christmas etc! In the small boxes on the right are my Copic Markers - need more A5 boxes so I can sort them!


I then have SU! sets on the top & middle shelves. The middle shelf also houses PTI & Hero Arts boxed sets. The bottom shelf holds A4 boxes with Penny Black Gneral & Christmas then Hero Arts Stamps divided into 7 groups! Clear sets, Christmas, Design Blocks x2, Flowers, Images & Sentiments. Then I have HA boxed sets. The chest of drawers below holds punches in the two small draws. The Top big draw has various embellishments which need a good sort out! The bottom draw holds envelopes!


This is a view of the door & the in built cupboard which has a bookcase holding more boxes of craft materials & stacks of non-branded card stock. It also houses my sewing machine & needlework box. It is very messy inside so I wont show you that!!


I hope that you have enjoyed the little tour of my creating space! My studio is moving soon into the garage once it has been converted so I will share when it's all sorted! I am hoping it will organise me even better & help me sort through a lot of things I am hoarding! Hope to be back later with a card!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Love your room, so organized!(I found you through the Hero Arts site on the blog addy roll thread.)

Diana said...

Love your tour!

Pajalu said...

Wow your crafting space is wonderful. I loved the tour :D