Monday 24 August 2009

Sitting Gorjuss!

Happy Monday everyone! This is going to be the longest week of my life as I count down to Orlando!! Though today has gone quite fast mainly as I slept in as I was so tired after working Friday, Saturday & Sunday :(

Today I thought I would share a card I made last Thursday. My friend Kerry brought her Gojuss Girl stamps to stamp club last Wednesday so I could stamp some images. I just love this one and it is so nice to colour like all of them are :)


I used my Copic markers for this & kept the card quite simple. I like simple as you have probably noticed from visiting my blog & seeing my creations!! I used foam pads to adhere the Gorjuss Girl & I am really pleased with my colouring!! Talking of colouring be sure to checkout the Hero Arts Blog this week as the challenge is all about colouring!

{Ingredients}
Card Stock: PTI Smokey Shadows, SU! Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Stamps: Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl Sitting, PTI Polka Dot Basics 2, Handwritten Notes, Fancy Flourishes
Accessories: Foam Pads, Papermania Gems, Ribbon from stash!

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check back tomorrow for another card installment! Today I have been working on a card for Dawn's Raspberry Suite Colour Challenge #15.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Just love your coloring. The image is so cute, it must be so much fun to color it.

Adam Mathis said...

Lovely blog you have heere