Tuesday 4 August 2009

Tilda with Tulips!

Finally I am able to share this card with you! I made it for my friend Kerry's birthday way back in July but with being ill I have only just been able to give it to her today when we met for coffee in town! Kerry is so much fun to spend time with :) I met her through card club and I'm so glad I did!


This is my first Magnolia 'Tilda' stamp and I had never really thought about purchasing them until I saw Kerry coloring one in at card club & I thought to myself they are to darn cute - must get one!! So I did! So I thought it only fitting to put one on Kerry's birthday card!

I colored her with Copics & I am getting the hang of them now also thanks to Kerry! Kerry has been a world of inspiration to me & introduced me to many new products & ideas. You can check out Kerry's NEW BLOG.

{Ingredients}
Card Stock: PTI Kraft & Plum Pudding, SU! Whisper White
Ink: Memento Balck, SU! Perfect plum, PTI Vintage Cream
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Tulips, PTI Handwritten Notes, Polka Dot Basics
Accessories: Copics, PTI Hibiscus Burst Twill Ribbon, Foam Pads

This afternoon I have been organizing a few things for my holiday like spending money & booking the cats holiday & also done a little more organizing in the garage. I have spared a little creative time for a few projects!!

Thanks for stopping by & HAPPY Tuesday!

1 comment:

suzARTe said...

really lovely card, love the main image.Its been great checking out your new work.