Saturday 19 September 2009

Christmas has come early!!

Hey All! Christmas came early in my house yesterday when I collected my parcel from the Post Office! As I didn't manage to get the Crop-a-dile corner chomper or many NEW Hero Arts Stamps while I was on holiday I treated myself to some! Lol!

Yesterday I was in my element listening to music & stamping away :) I cranked out four cards which I am really pleased with :) This first card I am showing tonight uses a NEW background stamp from HA the Antique Flower. This card is a CASE of THIS card by Dawn McVey she is so talented & I just love her color combos & LO's.


I used Kraft CS & stamped my background using Chocolate Chip ink. I used chalk ink to soften the edges & used my corner chomper to round off the edges! The sentiment is from SU! I was playing around with my new camera lens & I love the crispness of the photo below!


In the photo below I love the crisp bold button with the fuzzy faded ribbon towards the edges of the photo - fun! I love the simplicity of this card & it would be easy to create many if a Christmas rush happens!!

{Ingredients}
CS: Cream & Red from Stash, Kraft PTI
Stamps: HA S5264 Antique Flower Background, SU! Best Yet
Ink: SU! Choc Chip, ColorBox Chalk ink
Accessories: Fiskars Lace Punch, SU! Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Vintage Button from Stash, Corner Chomper!

I was back to work today after nearly 3 weeks off so feeling a bit tired :( takes me a while to get back into the swing of things 12 hrs on my feet is tough going after such a long break! I have the day tomorrow to complete a few chores round the house with a lil time for crafting & a lil time to do some college design work :)

Hope your having a lovely weekend :) Thanks for stopping by & be sure to check back tomorrow for more card shares!

2 comments:

Pajalu said...

Welcome back Beverley :). You look like you have been really busy since you got home (isn't that always the way). Your cards are all so very pretty. I love the butterfly card as well. xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Hi Bev! fantastic card! Really pretty ;-) Kxx