Sunday 20 September 2009

Hero Arts & Mojo #104

This is my second post for the day be sure to scroll down to see the first! This card incorporates 2 challenges, I used the Mojo Monday sketch 104 to create another card for the HA learning challenge & blog day 2009!


On this card I have used my Copics which I am loving to learn to use & the other thing I have learnt through HA is that you can use your Copics or other permanent markers to change the colour of gems which I have done here on this card.

I am leaning also to use more of the products I have than buying & I have had this designer paper for ages & find it hard to incorporate into my designs but jumped right in with this card & had a go!! I have also had this HA Cupcake set but have hardly used it, when I saw the sketch I was looking through my stash & thought this would work perfectly!

{Ingredients}
CS: SU! Whisper White, PTI Smokey Shadow
Ink: Memories Black
Stamps: Hero Arts Clear Design CL158 Cupcakes
Accessories: Double Take Designer Paper, Gems, Copics, Foam Pads, Spellbinders Nestabilities & Big Shot.

Today is sunny & warm in the North East of the UK which always helps my creative process!! Chores have been done so there is more time to craft & create!! Off out later for Sunday dinner the best meal of the week!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend & thanks for stopping by!

No comments: