Thursday 17 September 2009

Home Sweet Home!

Hello! I am home from our holiday to Orlando Florida :) I have been home 5 days now & time has gone steadily quick! It wasn't a happy return home as my Mum's cat Spike died a few days before we returned. It was a peaceful passing in his sleep but I am going to miss that lil fella as he was a lovely cat and was my Mum's so I feel I've lost another link. I am still a bit down but trying to carry on as normal.


The above picture is of Spike before we went away, he was very much a lap cat :) He was a very vocal cat & things are a lil quiet around the house. Mysterio seems to be OK but a lil more clingy that normal!

Anyway, I was back at college on Tuesday & have been sorting & unpacking and therefore haven't been very creative. I thought I would share my holiday buys. I was very disappointed that Michael's & Joann in Orlando had none of the NEW Hero Arts Stamps :(


I think my best bargains were the Martha Stewart Paper Punches I got from Walmart at $9 which is well over half price when converted to £. I also found a FAB art shop and stocked up on some more Copic Markers :)

I hope to have something creative to show you tomorrow or over the weekend as I have purchased a couple more Hero Arts Digital Kits. I am learning some more things to do with them to participate in this weeks HA Challenge 'Learning'!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: