Thursday 1 October 2009

Back with a BANG & some ATC's!!

It's been a while since my last post - apologies, I've been busy with college work & lack of inspiration to create! But... I am back today with a BANG! and have been on creative roll this afternoon. I have tow more posts for today after this one so I shall get right to the point!!

This weeks challenge over at Hero Arts Blog is ATC's (Artist Trading Cards). These are cute 6 cm x 9 cm creations!! They are cute & kinda quick to make :)


This first one was inspired by Shari's ATC HERE, I just loved the white embossing on kraft card stock. I headed for my Stunning Snowflakes design block to create the background. I used to strips of scrap paper I found in my box, the holly piece I created a while back for a previous HA card HERE & HERE.


I just love this snowman stamp as he looks so cheerful! Below you can see the sentiment which again is simple & small, one of my recent purchases from SU! which was a bargain!! I used some HA gems to finish and also draws attention to the sentiment!

{Ingredients}
Card Stock: PTI Kraft
Ink: Versamark, Memento Black
Stamps: Hero Arts S5069 Stunning Snowflakes, LL042 Jolly Holiday Pops, F4237 Wavy Holly, SU! Daily Flexible Phrases.
Accessories: White EP, HA Red Gems, Copic Markers

This second ATC uses a lovely cream & brown monochrome colour scheme :) A few weeks ago I won $25 dollars from a HA contest HERE and I spent it on the 'Be Yourself' clear set! I love all the images in this set.


As an ATC has limited space it was perfect to use the smaller stamps from the set. The sentiment is from PTI's Handwritten Notes. I added some linen thread, prima flowers, gems and butterflies to finish it off.
{Ingredients}
Card Stock: SU! Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla, PTI Kraft
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Hero Arts CL338 Be Yourself, S5264 Antique Flower Background, PTI Handwritten Notes
Accessories: PTI Bitty Dot DP, Martha Stewart Punch, Gold Gems, Linen Thread & foam pads.

The larger of the three butterflies is punched out of cream cardstock which was stamped with the Antique Flower background. The kraft layer is mounted up on foam pads.

I'll be back in a bit with more creative goodness to share!

No comments: