Monday 5 October 2009

More Cards For Kate!

Happy Monday!

I was super tired this morning and have finally found some energy! I thought I would share two more cards I made for Cards For Kate. This time the cards are for her lil brother Will and big sister Olivia.


I used the cute froggy from HA Sending Happy Thoughts. He is so smiley! I used some Bitty Dot DP from PTI. The frogs are stamped on Whisper White, coloured with Copics and cut out & adhered to the DP.


I hand drew some springs to look like they are jumping!

{Ingredients}
CS: All PTI Kraft & Ripe Avocado
Stamps: HA CL305 Sending Happy Thoughts, CL307 Mini Messages
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: HA Gems, PTI DP Bitty Dot in Spring Moss, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Copics, Black Marker

Totally cute with a hope of cheering Will up :) This next card I made for Olivia, I made it bright but kinda grown up as she is Kate's BIG sister. The DP and CS is from PTI.


I used a simple sentiment from HA Mini Messages and added a Martha Stewart butterfly punched out of CS stamped with Raspberry Fizz stamped Polka Dots - Yummy!

{Ingredients}
CS: All PTI Kraft & Aqua Mist
Stamps: HA CL307 Mini Messages, PTI Polka Dot Basics 2
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz
Accessories: Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, SU! Word Window Punch, Got Flowers, Gems, PTI Aqua Mist Satin Ribbon

Well, I've got a lil bit of college work to do before tomorrow & may have a lil time to make a card or two!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are just so pretty. I really love how all your cards look so clean and put together. Hope you got your work done! :-)