Sunday 4 October 2009

Hello! I hope everyone has had a lovely day! I'm glad to be back from work as I'm tired after 2 days in a row of 12hr shifts. Looking forward to a lay in tomorrow! Though not for too long as lots to be done!

Anyway, I thought I would share another card I made for Cards for Kate. This card though I made for her parents Aaron & Holly.


I chose to do this in a brown/white monochromatic scheme & I am really pleased with it. I used the Hero Arts Dandelion stamp & paired it with some PTI Bitty Dot DP & Ribbon. The sentiment is also from PTI.


I used Polka Dot Basics 2 to create a small white with brown polka dotted paper to punch my Martha Stewart butterfly from. A few pearls coloured with Copics, mounting on foam pads & voila!

{Ingredients}
CS: SU! Whisper White, Choc Chip
Ink: SU! Choc Chip
Stamps: HA G4917 Dandelion, PTI Damask Designs & Polka Dot Basics 2
Accessories: PTI DP & Ribbon, Pearls, Copics, Foam Pads, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

I have two more Cards for Kate cards to share tomorrow so be sure to pop by :) Thanks for visiting & enjoy the rest of the day!

No comments: