Saturday 7 November 2009

Hoping for a White Christmas!

Happy Saturday! Today I am sharing a card I made on Thursday, my super productive day of the week so far! I'm at work today for 12 hours so I probably won't get any cards made today & I have a ton of college work to do on Sunday as it's back to work on Monday :( one thing keeping me going is a weeks holiday is fast approaching. I'll be doing DIY for the most of it but at least I'm not at work LOL!


Kristina Werner inspired me to make this card with day 2 of her Holiday Series Cards. I really liked the LO & instantly thought of this set of stamps. I coloured the letters in with a Copic (Frosted Blue) then I added some more Stickles! As my friend Kerry put it I'm getting a lil 'Stickletastic'! I think it adds a lovely lil bit of bling thats not too over powering!

The snowman's face is mounted onto a foam pad for depth & coloured using SU! Markers I had to reach!

{Ingredients}
CS: PTI: Kraft, Spring Rain, SU! Whisper White
Stamps: SU! Big on Christmas
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Copic Frosted Blue, Stickles Star Dust, Hero Arts Felt Snowflake, Glitter Gems, Foam Pads, PTI DP, Friskars Apron Lace Punch, white gel pen.

Oooooooh ...... I feel all Christmasy! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Like I said, truly Stickletastic! And Kraftilicious! Loving it! Kxx

John Parish Photography said...

Love the card, very nice. Also love the stitching around the edge of the card.
How did you do it? or is that a trade secret?

John Parish Photography said...

Thanks for stopping by on my blog, more photo's on soon.
Keep up the good work with the cards.