Tuesday 24 November 2009

Lucy's Colour Challenge

Hey! Today I am sharing a card I have made for Lucy's Colour Challenge. I read somewhere recently how Aqua & Pink are the new Green & Red this Christmas s0 I thought I would make a Christmas card as seem to be way behind on making them this year. Anyway, I thought a challenge would help my lack of Mojo!


I decided to let the kraft take centre stage with highlights of aqua & pink & I think it turned out well.


I used a snowflake from Snowfall Additions stamped it on aqua using light pink & punched it out using a large snowflake punch. It's very subtle & quite hard to see in the photo. I added a Hero Arts felt snowflake & pearl to finish the snowflake off!


The lower section of the card is stamped with Hero Arts background stamp using aqua ink. I then added some pink pearl to the centre of the flowers. A sentiment from the Holiday Button Bits stamped on aqua using Creamy Caramel & punched out using a word window punch & adhered to the card using foam pads finishes the ensemble!

{Ingredients}
CS: PTI Kraft, Aqua Mist & Sweet Blush
Ink: VersaMagic Aqua Splash, ColorBox Chalk Ink, SU! Creamy Caramel
Stamps: PTI Snowfall Additions, Holiday Button Bits, Hero Arts S5213 Dots & Flowers
Accessories: Pink Organza Ribbon, Liquid Pearls Pastel Raspberry, Hero Arts Felt Snowflakes, SU! Word Window Punch, WoodWare Large Snowflake Punch, Foam Pads, Pearls.

I am a bit happier this evening as I finish typing this post I started this morning as I have met up with my friend Kerry who over a Hot Chocolate a good chat always does me good. Well, I have more card shares tomorrow, which is amazing as I have a serious lack of Mojo to make but defo no lack of Mojo to buy & spend! Treated myself to more new goodies at the weekend which included a Making Memories Slice!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Very nice Beverley!