Wednesday 4 November 2009

Kick Start Mojo for Christmas!

Instead of getting other things done like college work & housework I decided to kick my Christmas card making into action! I decided to use this weeks Mojo Monday challenge! Again it's been a while since I used one of their sketches.


I decided to use a mix of PTI & Hero Arts stamps for this card. The sketch was fun & I kept my card simple!


The background was stamped using Fresh Snow ink from PTI onto Enchanted Evening CS, I really like this effect. I added some more glittery gems too! I think this sentiment is FUN from Hero Arts & it's been in my stash for a long time now!


I stamped one of the snowflakes from Snowfall additions onto Whisper White using Enchanted Evening ink & punched it out using a Woodware paper punch. I added some stickles for a glittery effect which is a lil hard to see in the photos.

{Ingredients}
CS: PTI Enchanted Evening, SU! Whisper White & Bashful Blue
Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening & Fresh Snow
Stamps: PTI Snowfall & Snowfall Additions, Hero Arts Think of Christmas C3203
Accessories: Stickles Star Dust, Woodware Snowflake Punch, Foam Pads, Friskars Apron Lace Punch, Glitter Gems

This is my second post for the day so be sure to scroll down for more Christmas card shares!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: