Thursday 5 November 2009

Passion for PTI Ho Ho Ho Challenge!

Hello There! Well, today I got up in the mood for Christmas & stopped by The Passion for Papertrey Blog & decided to join in on their current Challenge. Their challenge is Christmas! Not surprising as it's only 49 days away! This is the first time I have entered into a challenge over there but I'm sure I will be playing along again as my PTI stash is steadily growing!

I decided to use the supplies which were out on my desk which is overly messy! I had the Snowfall Additions set, Signature Christmas & Enchanted Evening CS & ribbon plus my Labels 1 Nesties to hand!


I kept the LO of my card real simple & was fairly pleased with the outcome! It's a card that can be made in bulk for sure as it only took me bout 15 min to put together! I added some Star Dust Stickles around the white label layer for some sparkle & added another glitter gem to the snowflake centre.

{Ingredients}
CS: SU! Whisper White, PTI Enchanted Evening & Spring Rain
Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening, Memento Black
Stamps: PTI Snowfall Additions & Signature Christmas
Accessories: Nesties Labels 1, Crop-o-dile, PTI Enchanted Evening Satin Ribbon, Stickles Star Dust, Foam Pads, PTI DP.

Well I hope to make at least one but maybe two more Christmas cards today along with doing some college work! Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Aimes said...

Oooh this is a fabby card! Love the nice clean LO, fab for mass production too! ;D
Those sparkles are the perfect finishing touch too btw, look so pretty!
Thanks sooooo much for entering our challenge! I really hope you can play along again real soon (especially if your PTI stash is expanding ;D)!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Chris said...

You've reminded me to break open my Enchanted Eve cs as this is so pretty - I really love the glittery edge to the nestie die!