Wednesday 25 November 2009

Stamps & Smiles Challenge

This is my second post for today so be sure to scroll down for the first!! This card is for Stamps & Smiles Sketch Challenge over on Our Creative Corner. Well, this was a challenge but I guess thats why they are called challenges!! Lol!



Well, it's strange for me but this card has very limited stamping!! The only stamped part is the sentiment! The rest is just DP and CS!! Oh and Stickles of course!


I used a Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses DP for the house with Kraft CS which I distressed with Vintage cream for the roof, Going Grey for the edge along the bottom & the wreath is distress with Spring Moss and is created using the fern punch by Martha Stewart!


I added some crystal Stickles to the roof for an added bit of bling I think it needed and I feel has worked well! This is a totally different card for me but I feel it came out pretty nicely! It's another card for Christmas anyhow!

{Ingredients}
CS: PTI Kraft, Cream from Stash
Stamps: PTI Singnature Christmas
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Vintage Cream, SU! Chocolate Chip, Going Grey
Accessories: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses DP, Martha Stewart Punch, Button from PTI, Linen Thread, Crystal Stickles! Friskars Punches

Well, I am glad I found a bit of mojo to create today! I didn't however get very far in tidying & organising my stash! Oh well! Off out tonight for a meal & a movie, so best go get ready! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Rose said...

this is a beautiful take on the sketch! love the "snow" you added :0) thanks for joining us on stamps and smiles this week

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful design Bev, LOVE the detailed wreath on the door, pretty dp and sparkle!

Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge, hope to see you next week! Hugs, Jennifer :)