Monday 27 July 2009

Circle of Friendship Award

The Circle of Friends Blog Award , I would like to thank Cathy for bestowing upon me this lovely award and In turn I would like to pass on this award to some of my fellow blogging friends. Do pop over and check out their amazing work.

My first Circle of Friendship Award I would like to give to Karen. Karen doesn't have a blog but she has some amazing creations over on the Hero Arts Flickr Group.

My Second Circle of Friendship Award I would like to give to Diana, she has amazing work & amazing photographs.

My Third Circle of Friendship Award I would like to give to Chris.

My Fourth Circle of Friendship Award I would like to give to Kate.

My Fifth Circle of Friendship Award I would like to give to Samantha.


To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award:
Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
Nominate at least 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation.
Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.

Thanks for stopping by today. I will have a card share or two tomorrow!

4 comments:

Diana said...

A heartfelt thanks for nominating me for the Circle of Friendship Award! You are so sweet. I am blessed that we met!

Anne said...

Hi, Beverley! Congratulations on your blog award! :-)

thescrapmaster said...

Thanks, Beverley!! You are so sweet! That is such a kind award :O)
Hugs,
Samantha

Chris Millar said...

Hi Beverley, what a lovley surprise to get this award!!! I am so grateful and will pop the award on my blog next time I update!
Thanks so much!